List of Agricultural Shows with Leicester Longwools Classes
These dates are a guide only and YOU MUST check they are correct, as no responsibility can be accepted by the LLSA for their accuracy.
* Shows Having Classes For Leicester Longwools
** Shows Having Classes For Black Leicester Longwools
All Leicesters Are Eligible For 'Any Other Longwool' Classes
The association gets requests from various sources around the country to attend events with our stand (and sometimes with sheep as well)and it is impossible to accept all of these. If members feel they could spare the time to help out on the stand, or if we have any spinners or weavers who wish to be contacted about events in their area, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. These events are a great way to promote your own flock/brand and help increase the profile of the Leicesters generally.
- 1 Malton show. *
- 10-12 Great Yorkshire show. *
- 14-15 Yeovil show.
- 15 Ashby show.
- NSA 2018 Three Counties Showground, Worcestershire. LLSBA have a promotional stand this year displaying sheep and woollen goods made by our members Biennial event that showcases all things sheep..workshops..demonstrations..sheepdog demonstrations and sale.
- 18 Driffield show. *
- 21 Stroud show.
- 24 New Forest and Hampshire show.
- 28 Mid Devon show.
- 28-29 Heckington show.
- 31 Ryedale show. *
- 5 Waylande show.
- 8 Thornton Le Dale show. *
- 12 Fillongley show.
- 18 Ashbourne show.
- 19 Mid Somerset show.
- 25-26 Leicester County show. *
- 27 Aylsham show.
- 30 Bucks County show.
- 1 Moreton-In-The-Marsh show.
- 1-2 Dorset County show.
- 7-8 Melton Rare Breed Sale. */** Download Event Information
- 15-16 Royal Berkshire (Newbury) show. */**
- 29 Great Gransden show.
- 6 York Rare Breed Sale.
- 13 AGM - Great Easton, Leicestershire. Courtesy of mr and mrs Jarvis, home of the loddington Longwools, full details to be announced. AGM Allerton visitor centre, manor farm, main st Loddington ,east norton, leicestershire LE7 9XE 10.30 start All welcome
- 20-21 Countryside Live York.
- 27-28 Big Textile Show - Leicester Racecourse. An event showcasing and celebrating English wool and fleece. Following on from the success of last years event we have been invited back this year, a chance to sell product if any more members wish to be involved